Wednesday, August 18, 2010

It's Finally Done!

Our big sidewalk project is finally done. You can tell by my expression in this picture that I am thoroughly exhausted. The project turned out well, and went relatively smoothly (except for running out of concrete mid-pour...OOPS).
Now on to some sad news: My mom has went back to work. I should be used to this by now. I've lived with my humans for 5 years. Every year in August mom leaves for the day and returns just in time to feed me supper. Gone are the days when I can bring a toy to Mom during the day and she plays with me. Sigh......

5 comments:

  1. Wow your sidewalk is beautiful! That is next on our agenda too - hope it turns out as good as yours. So sorry your Mom left you Soph! I'm sure she misses you too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful sidewalk!

    I feel your pain, Sophie. Mom also returned to work in August and I miss her so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job on the sidewalk, Sophie. We feel your pain about your mom working, we hate our mom leaves every time, but she says she has to work to earn the kibble money.

    Tucker and Daisy

    ReplyDelete
  4. The sidewalk looks great!

    Hang in there - if it weren't for the humans leaving for work we wouldn't have toys and treats (at least that is what mom says).

    Wags N Kisses,
    Wrigley

    ReplyDelete
  5. You still have weekends, Sophie Lou! The sidewalk looks wonderful!

    Sam

    ReplyDelete