Tuesday, January 18, 2011

The Ice Cream Man

Every other Tuesday a man comes to our door selling ice cream and other frozen treats. After enduring 2 years of seeing my humans indulging in these delicacies, I decided it was time to order something for myself.

First, I browsed the catalog to find something perfect for me.

Lo and Behold! Look what I found! Beef flavored ice cream just for me. I pointed it out so the ice cream man would know just what I wanted.

And this is what I got... Beef Flavored Doggie Sundaes

Of course, I had to rely on Mom to help me with the packaging.

How sweet it is! Thanks ice cream man! I will be browsing the catalog preparing for your next visit.


4 comments:

  1. OK, I'm really intrigued by this ice cream man who comes to your front door with snacks! (Although, I'd be sooooooooo fat LOL).

    ReplyDelete
  2. BOL - we posted Monty eating ice cream, although you are so very clever ordering your own. Maybe you can teach Monty how to do so?

    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have got to get me some of that ice cream! Looks delicious.

    Wags N Kisses,
    Wrigley

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy cow, I'm going to move to your state so I can have a door-to-door ice cream sales man :)

    ReplyDelete