Thursday, November 4, 2010

One Lucky Girl

Clearly I am loved! My other boyfriend Farley sent me a gift today. Just out of the blue. A "Thinking of You" gift. That makes two packages from my boyfriends in one week. Ahh! Isn't love grand?!


What did I get??? Some treats and a wonderful new toy that is like a baby and a tennis ball all in one. This is perfect. When I want to snuggle, I can. However, if I feel frisky, I can roughhouse.


I was so excited about my new toy/baby that I didn't even let Mom take it out of the package.


This is my sultry pose....Think Farley will like it?

Thank you Farley! I love my presents.

5 comments:

  1. He'd be a fool NOT to love that pose!

    Woo ARE one furry lukhky GiRl!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are one Lucky Lady!

    Wags N Kisses,
    Wrigley

    PS - love the sultry look.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so cute! I don't know how Farley could resist your charms!

    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can see why Farley thinks you're fab! Augie and Ti will have to try harder for your affections!

    ReplyDelete