Wednesday, April 20, 2011

I'm Still Here!

It has been a busy few weeks with my humans. Mom just finished her River to River race. This is where her and a team of 7 other runners run from the Mississippi to the Ohio River (80 mi). Plus they are both getting ready to leave me. Dad is going to Utah to mountain bike and Mom is going to New Mexico for what she calls, "R&R". That means I will be here with Grandma Debi. I really love my Grandma Debi but still get a little nervous that my humans have left me for good.

I will try and keep in touch a little better after my humans come back from their trips.

4 comments:

  1. Wow - you really have been busy! We hope your humans enjoy their vacations and that you have a nice time with Grandma :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We hope your humans have a wonderful trip - both of them! Remember lots of pictures!

    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like your hoomies have been very very busy! I hope you're having a good time with grandma.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a nice time with your Gammy! I bet you get spoiled!

    ReplyDelete