Saturday, February 5, 2011

Me and Mom

Dad was gone this weekend to a bike race in Georgia. That left me spending quality time with Mom. What did we do? Well..... my favorite holiday is quickly approaching. Since I have several boyfriends, I figured I needed to make some gifts. They always say the way to a Golden's heart is through his stomach. So we decided to bake. Mom found a new dog biscuit recipe online so we decided to try it. She wanted me to tell you that the dough is very thick and you need a good stand mixer, like this:


I decided on these shapes for my cookies.


Admiring my work....
I really enjoyed the cookies. I hope my Valentines do too!

6 comments:

  1. Ooo, cookies! We see an A, T, F, and a heart. So your message is.. I love fat? (LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woof! Woof! That's LOVE!!!. very sweet I got some delish treats too since we celebrated Chinese New Year. Enjoy your treats. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

    ReplyDelete
  3. We baked cookies today too! It was the perfect snowy cold weather activity.

    Wags N Kisses,
    Wrigley

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Sophie - you look soooo cute sitting there helping Mom :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a thoughtful gift!

    Nubbin wiggles,
    Oskar

    ReplyDelete